ICT is a global
phenomenon, and children who are computer literate at an early stage of their
lives might deal better with the modern world. A sound knowledge of ICT makes
it much easier for children to find and organize information. ICT is important
in primary schools because it can help kids to achieve better results in other
subjects and to find what they need and use information in particular ways. Some
of the ICT activities that makes lesson fruitful are
PowerPoint
PowerPoint is a
fantastic presentation tool: easy to use at a basic level, immediately gratifying
presentations look impressive very quickly) and offering many different designs
and visual enhancements. This software is a must-have in the classroom. It
is important that children become familiar with ICT at an early age, because
they will need those skills for the remainder of their education and in adult
life.
Video
Making films is an
exciting and challenging activity for the classroom. Traditional stories can be
performed (and recorded), scenes from plays or books can be acted out and recorded
for whole-class discussion, interviews can be filmed for media projects can be
brought to life with film and non-fiction reports can be backed up with
film-based ‘evidence’. ICT allows higher quality lessons through collaboration
with teachers in planning and preparing resources.
Beautifully analysed and I found it very systematic. In the sense that the sequencing of the information is very good.
ReplyDeletewell reflected your idea about Importance of ICT in Primary Education and it also contains lots of information.
ReplyDeleteit is worth reading your reflection
Since we will be teaching primary students so integrating I enjoyed going through your post and I too didn't think that this type of facility is available until I join this college ICT in their level is a must. I loved how you brought out all the importance of ICT in the primary level.
ReplyDeleteWhen i went through your reflection, i got much more knowledge about ICT and i too think that ICT is very important for us in this 21st century. I found your reflection is informative one and hope you will integrate the ICT in your future real teaching after knowing the importance.
ReplyDeleteWell reflected with support and evidence. Beautifully written on importance of ICT and I got lots of idea going through your blog. Informative article and keep blogging.
ReplyDeleteWell reflected with support and evidence. Beautifully written on importance of ICT and I got lots of idea going through your blog. Informative article and keep blogging.
ReplyDelete