Benefits of ICT in education
The use of ICT in education adds value in teaching and learning, by enhancing the effectiveness of learning, or by adding a dimension to learning that was not previously available. ICT may also be a significant motivational factor in students’ learning and can support students’ engagement with collaborative learning. I must say that the use of ICT has become an integral part of our life. ICT is a powerful tool that everyone has become so much dependent on it, but one must use it in a fruitful way.
Now a day, the world demands a teacher who has the knowledge of ICT and who can integrate ICT into teaching and learning. As a future teacher, we must know how to infuse ICT into different subjects to enhance the child`s learning. It is the role of teacher that every child enjoys learning through ICT. We can show them videos, pictures, and let them explore in their own ways to get the solution. As a result, the child will develop critical thinking.
During my stay here at college, I got ideas on ICT to enhance teaching and learning. Today I will share my idea on how ICT has helped me to prepare a power point presentation in a different module. I came to know the components of Powerpoint presentation and what things are needed to make a good powerpoint presentation. It also provides various ways for us to understand the module as well as to make others understand. In powerpoint we can see pictures, words sound to understand the idea. Below are pictures of the power point presentation that I have prepared in one of the modules.
Well reflected and well organized. The author has reflected almost all the possible benefits of ICT in education and everything seemed valid for me. Great work👍
ReplyDeleteWell written author, after reading your reflection it made realize some of the benefits of ICT in education. Overall it was well reflected.
ReplyDeleteWorth reading author, its good to see that you are using ICT for the educational purpose and how you are making aware of its usage. I liked how you related your experience in this reflection.
ReplyDeleteI must say that you have reflected the ideas about the benefits of ICT well with good organization. I got many new knowledge after reading your reflection on benefits of ICT. I too support your points and hope you will integrate the ICT in real teaching field.
ReplyDeletetenzin I like that you reflect on ICT importance. in this 21st century ICT plays a vital role in shaping the life of the people and without ict you will be neglected from the world of technology. good to see that you have write on its benefit and I lEARN A LOT FROM YOUR BLOG.
ReplyDelete